When you truly love your vehicle, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created ALPHERA Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help provide cover if the unexpected happens, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Click the links below to view our Protect Insurance Range Brochures.
One less thing to worry about
Within this suite of ALPHERA Protect products is ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance, protecting your vehicle’s bodywork and alloy wheels against the costs for repairing minor dents and scratches, enabling you to keep them in pristine condition. Enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that should you discover unexpected, minor damage, you can get it repaired by highly skilled technicians.
Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance Film
Key benefits of ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance
- Cover available for 3 years
- Available for new and used cars
- Repairs can be carried out by our mobile repairer network
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- Lifetime ownership guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out by our approved repairers
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your car. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy
- Up to £250 contribution towards a body shop repair for damage that falls within the size parameters but cannot be cosmetically repaired
- Cover for the cost of cosmetic repair for accidental minor cosmetic damage to the bodywork and/or to contribute towards the cost of restoring alloy wheels, up to the cover limit
- Excludes damage where paint is cracked or flaked, and any pre-existing damage
- Excludes specialist bodywork finish
- The policy does not cover vehicles on Contract Hire
- Cover in the United Kingdom and Europe. Repairs can only be carried out in the UK
- Excludes any original BMW or MINI Alloy Wheels
Get your quote
Contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner and get your quote today.
For full terms and conditions of this product, see the policy wording document available for download below.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy wording document.
To find out more about ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance, or to purchase a policy, please contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner or call ALPHERA Protect Services on 020 3971 0989. ALPHERA Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Need to make a claim?
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, ALPHERA Protect Services are available to assist you. Please refer to the policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim.
Cover for all eventualities
ALPHERA Cosmetic Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Lake House, 2 Port Way, Port Solent, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, PO6 4TY.
This insurance is underwritten by Fortegra Europe Insurance Company SE UK Branch, a branch of Fortegra Europe Insurance Company SE (Financial Conduct Authority registration number 805770). Fortegra Europe Insurance Company SE has its registered office and principal place of business at Office 13, SOHO Office The Strand, Fawwara Building, Triq I-Imsida, Gzira, GZR 1401, Malta (Malta Company registration number C 84703), is authorised under the Insurance Business Act 1998 of the laws of Malta to carry out general business of insurance, and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority of Triq l-Imdina, Zone 1, Central Business District, Birkirkara, CBD 1010, Malta.
ALPHERA Insurance Solutions is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 312578, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and GardX Assure Limited are not part of the same corporate group.
The easiest way to manage your motor finance
With the MyALPHERA Finance portal, you’ll find all the help you need to manage your finance agreement, whenever you need it. Register today for self-service access to a wide range of functionality…
- Amend your details
- Select a different payment date
- Make partial early repayments
- Request a settlement figure
- Find out what happens at the end of your contract
Never miss a thing
Stay in touch with all the latest news and updates from ALPHERA and the motor finance industry, delivered direct to you.