When you truly love your vehicle, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created ALPHERA Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help provide cover if the unexpected happens, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
One less thing to worry about
Within this suite of ALPHERA Protect products is ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance, because we understand that even the most careful motorists can face unexpected damages to their tyres, leaving them with the expensive cost of repair or replacement.
Whether you suffer damage to your tyres through unexpected road defects or by a malicious act, ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance can protect you against the costs of repair and replacement.
Key benefits of ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance
- Cover for 2 or 3 years, covering up to 5 tyres on cars and 3 tyres on motorcycles
- 3 cover levels to choose from for cars: £150, £300, £500 per tyre all including run-flat tyres
- £200 cover per motorcycle tyre
- No excess to pay
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your vehicle
- Cover for damage to tyres fitted to the insured vehicle only
- Cover towards the cost of repairs and, if the repair is not
- Possible, replacement up to the cover limit
- Damage due to wear and tear is not covered
- Covers car tyres with a tread depth of more than 2mm and motorcycle tyres with more than 1mm
- Cover will start after you have purchased the policy. If you purchased this policy after taking delivery of your vehicle, the policy will not cover damage that occurs in the first 13 days
Get your quote
Contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner and get your quote today.
For full terms and conditions of this product, see the policy wording document available for download below.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy wording document.
To find out more about ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance, or to purchase a policy, please contact your participating local ALPHERA Partner or call ALPHERA Protect Services on 020 3971 0989. ALPHERA Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Need to make a claim?
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, ALPHERA Protect Services are available to assist you.
If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9753.
If you purchased your policy between 1 April 2018 and 31 December 2020, please call 0330 400 1514.
If you purchased your policy on or after 1 January 2021, please refer to the policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim.
Cover for all eventualities
ALPHERA Tyre Damage Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Emsworth, United Kingdom, PO10 8PE.
This insurance is underwritten by Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd. Registered Office: Aeulestrasse 60 (2. Stock) 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein. The Insurer is authorised and regulated by the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority and is deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.
The easiest way to manage your motor finance
With the MyALPHERA Finance portal, you’ll find all the help you need to manage your finance agreement, whenever you need it. Register today for self-service access to a wide range of functionality…
- Amend your details
- Select a different payment date
- Make partial early repayments
- Request a settlement figure
- Find out what happens at the end of your contract
Never miss a thing
Stay in touch with all the latest news and updates from ALPHERA and the motor finance industry, delivered direct to you.